Sometimes, for various reasons, print material may accumulate inside the Print Cores, making it impossible to get the filament to be extruded correctly, and the resulting prints may have poor finishes (or even everything cannot be printed).
To resolve this issue, it is advisable to clean the affected Print Cores.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to System> Maintenance> Print Core Cleaning to start the procedure.
- Select the Print Core you want to clean: Print Core 1 or Print Core 2.
- Select the material you want to use for cleaning: Cleaning filament (cleaning filament) or PLA filament.
- It is recommended to use Filament Cleaning, as better results are obtained and cleaning time is shorter.
- If you do not have this filament, please send us an application for this material via email.
- Wait for the printer to heat the Print Core and retract the filament until its end is visible in the Bowden tube.
- Remove the Bowden tube from the printhead. First, remove the clip from the clamp, and then push down on the tube coupling collar as you pull the Bowden tube up, out of the printhead. Once this is done, confirm on the computer screen to continue.
- From this point, the steps indicated on the computer screen must be followed.
In the following link
you can find more indications and advice of the manufacturer,
It is recommended to do this cleaning procedure periodically, approximately every 3 months, although, it is considered convenient, it can be done more often, depending on the use of the machine.